🤝 Food meets friends
Our mission is to help local business thrive in the physical and digital world. ✨
🎙 What We Do
Snackpass lets you order ahead at restaurants and get rewards with friends — think Starbucks app meets social commerce.
Snackpass will become the dominant platform for pickup, a 200B+ industry in the US that is still mostly offline.
Snackpass has raised $100M in funding from a16z, First Round, Craft, as well as industry names in the tech, hospitality and entertainment such as Bastian Lehmann (Founder of Postmates), Steve Chen (Founder of Youtube), Justin Waldron (Founder of Zynga), Jonas Brothers, Steve Aoki, David Grutman, Draymond Green and more.
Snackpass is one of the largest social commerce platforms in the US, one of the fastest growing marketplaces, and a top 100 YC company. The environment at Snackpass is high impact, fast paced, and empowering for everyone. We are growing fast and looking for hungry and humble builders to join us in any of our hubs (NYC, SF, LA) or remotely.
💟 Who we are
Hard working and ambitious. We have a chip on our shoulder and strive to be the best.
We care more about what's right than being right.
We ask lots of questions, listen, and test our hypotheses before forming strong opinions.
We have a beginner mindset and are willing to change our mind.
Snackteam Special Sauce
- We look for clear thinkers and concise communicators.
- We wash blenders. We work on whatever is highest leverage and no work is "beneath us." If the restaurant can’t take orders because they don’t have enough staff, we will wash the blenders so they can keep going.
- Original thinkers. We don’t apply cookie cutter frameworks, even if they worked at past companies. We use past experience to ask better questions to get to the right answer. We know when to copy and when to invent. We use creativity to our advantage and see opportunity where others don’t.
- We are a tight crew and great friends. We are inclusive, transparent, and have each others' backs. Feedback is thoughtful and not watered down. We love to have fun and keep things informal.
- We work backwards from a world-class customer experience. We go out of our way to ensure customers are happy — which often involves doing unscalable things in the short term.
- The restaurant is our office. To learn, build and debug, we go and see by visiting the restaurant floor. We are always talking with restaurant owners and staff, using our products, and ordering food!
🎒 Open Roles
🌁 Bay Area, CA · ☀️ Los Angeles, CA · 🗽 New York City, NY · 🌎 Anywhere (Remote)
👷♀️ Full Stack Software Engineer - Remote or In Person
👷♀️ Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - Remote or In Person
📋 Field Operations Specialist - Newark, DE
📋 Field Operations Specialist - Houston, TX
💁 Customer Support Representative - Contract (Remote)
🤝 Inside Sales Manager - NYC or LA
🤝 Business Development Representative - Bilingual (Mandarin/Cantonese)- SF
🤝 Business Development Representative - Bilingual (Mandarin/Cantonese)- NYC
🤝 Business Development Representative - Bilingual (Mandarin/Cantonese)- Boston
🤝 Business Development Representative - Bilingual (Mandarin/Cantonese)- LA
🤝 Business Development Representative - Bilingual (Mandarin/Cantonese)- Chicago
🤝 Business Development Representative - Chicago
Life at Snackpass: food, friends, and fun times.
Snackpass offers competitive benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance.
So that everyone feels energized to do their best work, Snackpass offers unlimited paid time off as well as 12 observed holidays.
With messaging tools like Slack and Discord, the office is wherever you are. Though remote friendly, we also have cozy pods in San Francisco, Los Angeles, & New York.
We encourage a growth mindset. Snackpass offers a professional development stipend and help finding industry mentors so you can continue to reach the next level.
Tools & Gear
Everything you need to do your best work. Snackpass offers equipment like laptops as well as a home office stipend, and plenty of Snackpass swag.
Snackpass offers parents 12 weeks paid leave to spend time with family.
Sometimes we don't do our best work constrained to the traditional 9-5. We create an environment where people operate when and where they are most inspired.
The best people often bring the best people. Snackpass offers an employee referral bonus program so we can continue to raise the bar.
We've raised $92M from top institutions, including Andreessen Horowitz, Craft Ventures, General Catalyst, First Round Capital and Y Combinator.
👼 Some of our angels and advisors
Bastian Lehmann Founder and CEO of Postmates
Todd Jackson Former VP Product & Design at Dropbox
Madhu Muthukumar VP, Product Management at Robinhood
Pags Group Steve Pagliuca, owner of Boston Celtics
HartBeat Ventures Kevin Hart's venture fund
Lenny Rachitsky Product at Airbnb
Turner Novak Banana Capital
Justin Waldron Zynga Founder
Steven Chen Youtube Cofounder
Meka Asonye Partner at First Round
Richard Alfonsi Head of Global Revenue & Growth at Stripe
Read some of our favorites stories about Snackpass. Click the link to read.
🏕 In The Wild
2022 Not Just Snacks Inc.